• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First stupid question

puros_bran

I warned yall when i signed up i'd ask alot of stupid questions..well i got a pretty good grip of the rules and regulations of said forum,have discovered a few cigars i would have never bought...<thanks again junkman>... and in general did alot of lurkin and searchin..anyhoot here goes...i know what a botl is, an old fog an experianced smoker etc etc etc but what does the acronym actually stand for???

In another context, it stands for F'ing Old Guy, the opposite to the fresh bullet catchers, the F'ing New Guys.

The only stupid question is the question that you don't ask.

Do a search first using the Search feature in the upper right corner of the main Cigar Forums page. If you have taken the time to do some research but can't find an answer, then by all means...ask your question. :D

And if I did not already offer you a welcome...Welcome to Cigar Pass!

Your questioned was answered, but I thought this might help too:

Jargon

It can be found off of the main page (not the forum main).

If you see any glaring omissions, those might be good to advertise so that the list can be updated (Like BOTL/SOTL which should probably be added in...)

lol...your pullin up an old one here bro....I would have prefered it just stay buried :blush: :blush: