• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My girlfriend is pretty cool!

I've known for a while that my girlfriend is a pretty cool chick. She doesn't have problem with me smoking cigars. She doesn't care if I spend all day surfing or hanging with my friends. Infact if my friends and I go out on the town or to a herf she'll drop us off and pick us up . Everytime we go to dinner, barbaque, party, etc...together, before we leave the house she's always reminds to grab a couple of sticks. Hell...she even smokes with me sometimes.

So, anyway I've been waiting a couple weeks for the arrival of some Opus X's at my local shop. The owner told me he was getting about fourteen boxes but, most of them were already sold. I made him promise me that he would save me a few sticks. I got the call yesterday that they were in...naturally I was at work. I just couldn't wait till I got off so, I sent my girlfriend (Regan) over to pick them up for me. She's calls me about half hour later and says " I got them". I start asking her how many? what size?...she says "Geez, Brad your like alittle kid". So, after questioning her alittle more...I never did get an answer. :angry:

After getting home from work and looking in my humidor and my coolidor for my sticks. I turned around and there she is holding a box of Perfexcion No. 5's. :0 All she said was "Damn these things are expensive!" and handed them to me.

I think I might have to keep this one around for a while..... :thumbs:

yeah, well, my imaginary g/f got me 2 boxes of cubans... naked, and then presented me with a knife.

a SHINY knife.