• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My girlfriend's Dad just go back from Cuba.

Snoozer

I was presently surprised when we picked him up from the airport today and I was gifted with these. :) He knows I smoke and I told him if he had a chance grab me a couple sticks. Then I proceeded to tell him to only buy from designated places. I would have gave him $$ to get me a box but my cash flow is a little low right now. Still a nice surprise. ;)
1001231at2.jpg

I hope he did not buy them off the street !
I gave him the low-down before he left and said I'd rather him pick me up nothing rather then something off the street or some "great deal" from a hotel clerk. though I'm still some what of a newbie they appear real. I'm not worried.

In the off chance that they are fake, if they taste good....you'll still enjoy them.

If you are Ontario, check out Correnti's cigars in Toronto.

www.correnticigars.com

I was presently surprised when we picked him up from the airport today and I was gifted with these. :) He knows I smoke and I told him if he had a chance grab me a couple sticks. Then I proceeded to tell him to only buy from designated places. I would have gave him $$ to get me a box but my cash flow is a little low right now. Still a nice surprise. ;)

Is that anything like pleasantly surprised??
icon8.gif

icon8.gif

Sort of but just right at the moment ;)

icon8.gif

Seems perfectly apt to me--after all, he was surprised by a present...