• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My house is C~OOOOOOOLD!

Lumberg

Opus Lover
:mad:

I was chilling down here with my roommate smoking cigars when I asked him if he smelled gas. The furnace was on so I took a look, the falme was rolling out on one of the three nurners. Had to shut 'er down.

I took the burners out and checked them, the looked normal so I put everythign back together and the fan was just on constantly. The flames must have tripped the fusible link. It's a tiny little thing that looks like a diode. No HVAC supply places open on Sunday so I have to sniggle up in sleeping bags tonight and wait for my furnace tech to come sometime tomorrow morning.

Grrr.

That sucks :(

Be sure to keep one burning to stay warm!

Good luck with the repairman.

Put on a pair of panty hose and poot every so often. The warm air will stay trapped a suprisingly long time! :D :p :sign:

You realize, of course, that the best way to keep warm is to strip naked and to cuddle up in a sleeping bag with someone. I sure hope your room mate is of the sex that you are attracted to!

As for me, I just drink 'till I pass out and I never realize how cold it is.

why not just create a fire inside the house? :D

or you could sleep next to the oven that's turned on.

Damn looks like the peanut gallery is out in full force tonight!

I was cuddled up in my roommate's zer-degree sleeping bag watching football today and let a couple. Couldn't tell if he noticed and/or if he was mad.

I think I either lost a lot of blood from the surgery or the NSAIDs I am taking are messing with my heat regulation because I was not handling the cold well AT ALL. It's like 55 inside and I have to have thermal underwear, a sweater, a hat with earmuffs, and be in a sleeping bag to feel moderately comfortable. Oh yeah AND drink strong coffee.

My roommate was OK with polyprolyene underwear and a sweater. Lucky for him he works nights so he's in a server room where the computers give off some heat.

And, Bat_Chief, thanks for your politically correct wishes. No my roommate is not of the sex to which I am attracted. And I am single.

And I have something better than booze, I have lorazepam!

SD_Stack said:
Put on a pair of panty hose and poot every so often. The warm air will stay trapped a suprisingly long time! :D :p :sign:
ROTFLMFAO!!!

You just gotta love this guy!!

SMART ASS!!!!!!

And I thought you were a naturally cool guy like me.

AVB said:
And I thought you were a naturally cool guy like me.
haha

I am.

BTW I didn't use any lorazepam last night.

ANyways furnace guy is getting here in about an hour. Good excuse to stay home today!

My furnace man just left. Aaah it feels good to be warm again! :thumbs:

Lumberg said:
My furnace man just left. Aaah it feels good to be warm again! :thumbs:

Your roomates going to find that he misses you wearing that Poot'n wrapper! :p

you know, if you hire a pretty hooker, i'm sure she'll warm you up right away.