• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humidor Setup

turboSmoker

Here is my primo newbie setup. Because I like pictures of other people's cigars so much, I thought I might share some of mine.

The desktop (50ct) was a gift from my girlfriend, and the cooler (48qt) followed shortly thereafter...

The desktop:

3471247063_657004e198_b.jpg

3471247785_c694dea8a6_b.jpg

I have emptied this one out in the last month pretty well, heh. Got some reinforcements on the way though!

The cooler:

3472059984_c2eb2fa8af_b.jpg

The fuente boxes are ones I picked up from a local B&M to house loose cigars. At some point I plan on making some nice wooden shelves or trays. Everything in the cooler is kept in cello, whereas you can see above the desktop is more of a hedonist situation. The hygro in the cooler is -4%, and is very consistent. I love the beads in the cooler, I can pretty much count on setting the hygro in my desktop to it!

Andrew

Looking good, my friend! You've got some nice sticks in there as well. Have you had any of the Man O' Wars? I've been intrigued by them for some time but haven't pulled the trigger.

Looking good, my friend! You've got some nice sticks in there as well. Have you had any of the Man O' Wars? I've been intrigued by them for some time but haven't pulled the trigger.
Thanks! Haven't had any yet, this one I got in a trade with a guy. Once I smoke it, I'll be sure to post a review.

L. O. L.

Too keep the vampires out of my stash, of course.

(that's about an ounce and half of 65% beads in a tied off piece of hoisery)

Enjoy that Chisel. That is a nice smoke. I can't seem to stop buying those.

Thanks guys!

I got some nice big cabinet style boxes (2 matching ones) from a local BOTL to replace the fuente ones pictured above in the cooler. They will use the space more efficiently, which is getting to be a point of interest, because I may have gotten a package on Monday, and have another in the mail. LOL. They also will smell a lot better.

Just thought i would let you know that i have tried the Man O war and i love them.I started with a box of coronas and went throuh them in a week. Bought another box of the ruination and they went quickly too. I am now smoking RP double maduro until my Man O war shipment comes in. drop me a message next week with your addy and i will send yo one if you like.Bill