• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Inbox

Ketchtwenty2

CigarPass Class of '08 Valedictorian
As some of you know, I run a large security company here in Minneapolis. I was out of the office for appointments and did not get back until late morning (after the mail arrived). My assistant had placed all of my mail, including a large EXPLOSIVE device, in my mail inbox. You would think that a security company would screen our mail better. Hmm...somebody is getting fired.

I think I know who the perpetrator is and although I discourage such generosity...I humbly send my thanks out to to my benefactor on the west coast.

BTW, putting my address as the return address does not mean I cannot find you. I have supercomputers and investigators at my fingertips. Nice try.

BTW, putting my address as the return address does not mean I cannot find you. I have supercomputers and investigators at my fingertips. Nice try.
lol, that last part was good.
congrats on the bomb.

BTW, putting my address as the return address does not mean I cannot find you.

Really? Because sometimes I have to help you find the right end of the cigar to light... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice shooting, whoever.

- Tim