• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My last cigar

theHatguy

Well last night a few co-workers and I had our last cigar in our favorite restaraunt bar the Old Ebbitt Grill. Smoking band takes effect on Jan. 2. I pulled out an ESG for this sad occation. I for one think that the smoking bands are taking away our rights and our freedoms as Americans. What is this country coming to?

IMG_0005.jpg

We have to live with the Smoke Nazi's in Washington State also!!

Well last night a few co-workers and I had our last cigar in our favorite restaraunt bar the Old Ebbitt Grill. Smoking band takes effect on Jan. 2. I pulled out an ESG for this sad occation. I for one think that the smoking bands are taking away our rights and our freedoms as Americans. What is this country coming to?

IMG_0005.jpg

WTF?? Is that a Stealers jersey you're wearing?! What kind of a Redskins fan are you? :rolleyes:

Freakin' Cookie gave you that thing, didn't he?

IMG_0005.jpg

WTF?? Is that a Stealers jersey you're wearing?! What kind of a Redskins fan are you? :rolleyes:

That is not just a Steelers jersey. That is a Bradshaw jersey. I am still a Skins fan, but you have got to love Terry.

One can love both of those teams :whistling: I did get a cool Skins mug from my SS...anyway, back to the smoking topic...there is a wine store here that has a small walk in humi...and you CANT smoke inside....gotta go sit in the cold...but you cant smoke in most places here now, cept last night we went into Petrucelli's and they actually asked me, Smoking or non??

Go figure...
Melly

Man look at the guy on the left, geeze I didn't know they could stack shit that high!!!

Just kiddin I will be going through the same thing come the first of July it is awful. I will be in DC twice next month, I will give ya more details later.

SHane

That is not just a Steelers jersey. That is a Bradshaw jersey. I am still a Skins fan, but you have got to love Terry.

Yeah, and you've loved him ever since the 5-minute naked scene in that movie, "Failure to Launch", huh? :whistling:

Yeah, and you've loved him ever since the 5-minute naked scene in that movie, "Failure to Launch", huh? :whistling:

Never seen the movie, but it sounds like you have. Do you have that problem so you had to watch the movie? "Failure to Launch" Do I need to talk to your wife again?

I for one think that the smoking bands are taking away our rights and our freedoms as Americans. What is this country coming to?

Most "smoking bands" tend to stand up for our rights, freedoms, etc. Smoking bans on the other hand ...

Sorry, couldn't resist, and had to beat CC to it!! :D

Yep happened hear in Hawaii on November 16th :(

Folks seem to have adapted though and all the hotels have designated smoking areas that you can go to. We have rearranged our location from the patio to a nice area with overhanging palms for added shade and how can you beat the ocean view from anywhere on the beaches here.

We have to live with the Smoke Nazi's in Washington State also!!
...same bunch of folks are now hard at work in Oregon. The days of enjoying a smoke in a lounge, cigar lounge or otherwise, may be numbered....

Regards - B.B.S.

Atleast your city isn't also outlawing transfat in ALL restaurants. "Freedom" fries, anyone?

I for one think that the smoking bands are taking away our rights and our freedoms as Americans. What is this country coming to?

Most "smoking bands" tend to stand up for our rights, freedoms, etc. Smoking bans on the other hand ...

Sorry, couldn't resist, and had to beat CC to it!! :D

Yea, someone PMed me about the spelling. I figured I would leave it to see how long it would take for someone to say something.

Man look at the guy on the left, geeze I didn't know they could stack shit that high!!!

Just kiddin I will be going through the same thing come the first of July it is awful. I will be in DC twice next month, I will give ya more details later.

SHane

Thats a goodlooking pile of shit to you, mister. Give me a call when you get to town.

IMG_0005.jpg

LMAO - Dennis glad you have changed over the Steeler's - now burn all that Skin's stuff.