• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My last post!

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Tomorrow evening I'm getting married. I'm excited and thrilled that the hurricane didn't screw up our plans. Anyways, next time I post I'll be spoken for!

Wish me luck.

good luck and congradulations
have a good smoke and a couple shots tonight

Enjoy your last evening of freedom, and best of luck to you and your new bride.

Getting married was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I hope that the same is true for you.

I'm sorry, and I'll pray for your loss. :D

j/k. Congrats! After your wife tells you to stop buying cigars and get rid of your stash, my addys on my profile. ;)

Congratulations!

In order to keep from passing out and ending up on America's Funniest Home Videos, don't lock your knees while you're standing at the altar.

grim_reaper.jpg

Good luck.

Doc.

I wish you and your new wife many, many years of love.

There will be hard times, there will be great times. What's important is that you hold your love for each, at all times.

Brian

That's just wrong, Doc. LOL

Hey congrats man....I've been thinking of popping the question also.
But that feeling always goes away with a cold Heineken and a good stick :laugh:

Life will never be the same!

Congratulations and all the best to you on this new chapter of your lives.

Congrats!! I actually just broke up with my fiance, :( but it does feel good (and weird) to be single again after four years. I wish you two all the best.

Good luck, and enjoy having all your decisions made for you for the rest of your life.

J/K. Getting married was the greatest thing that happened to me besides having a child.

I hope the same for you.

Congrats brother and enjoy each others love and friendship along the way....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congratulations. Good luck. Two words for a lomg and and happy marriage."Yes dear."

I could wax poetically but best of luck seems the best i can do in this situation. ;)