• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Lady

billbaker3

gallery_7294_502_1599.jpg

The new gun salesman in office got me off my butt and to purchase a new firearm. I always wanted a Mini-14 but once I ran across this I loved it. :love:

Ruger also had a sale on 20 round mags for a decent price on their website, so I picked up a few also.

Havent shot it yet since its way too cold, but I cant wait.

looks pretty sweet. i don't know too much about guns, but i'm about to buy a Mosin Nagant 91/30 and convert it to a hunting rifle. never been hunting but hope to get into it!

Looks like an after market barrel and thats a good thing, with that stock it looks to be floated as well.....should be a shooter !!

Holy canoli!!! That's a bad ass Mini!!! Brand//specs on the scope? I've been looking for one, and I'm vain so it has to be stainless.

Way more decked out than my lil stocker...

these guns are a blast to shoot though! I love mine, I just need to get some better mags for it. Are the factory mags still only 30 bucks?

IMG_9596.jpg

Its a new barrell, but is stock for this model. Ruger changed the barrells on all minis, the TARGET has a completly different one though.

The new barrell for the ranch rifles is supposed to be a lot more accurate though.

That scope isnt my scope that one is from the website.

This is the one that I put on it.

Nikon ProStaff BDC - Riflescope 3-9 x 40

Its a new barrell, but is stock for this model. Ruger changed the barrells on all minis, the TARGET has a completly different one though.

The new barrell for the ranch rifles is supposed to be a lot more accurate though.

That scope isnt my scope that one is from the website.

This is the one that I put on it.

Nikon ProStaff BDC - Riflescope 3-9 x 40

dammit....I need me a silver one that isn't a hunk of junk.

I missed the mags question. They were 30 a week ago when I ordered mine. I have read that if you dont get factory mags you will have problems.

Good deal, Mini's are known for shooting patterns rather than groups after the barrel heats up....Glad they took care of that, enjoy !!

I'm interested to know how well the harmonic dampener works, and how much of a pain, if any, it'll be to get it adjusted just right?

I'm planning on building a strut for mine pretty soon to help stiffen the barrell

I read a bunch of reviews online before I bought it and most people say its pretty easy. I am sure a lot of patience is needed though.