• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new meerschaum!

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hey yall! 

After having been pretty low on cigars and not having the funds to get more I have picked up pipe smoking more and more. My first pipe was a Wally Frank meerschaum from circa 1940s. It smokes great but it has a relatively small bowl and I can smoke it pretty fast. After it, I got a nice italian made briar pipe from a cigar shop with a groupon. Bigger bowl but warmer smoke, I was longing a lager meerschaum but they cost an arm and a leg for a nicer one thats large. In some shops I have seen them go for $200+ new! One day I was at a consignment shop in the Houston Montrose area and saw a beautiful meerschaum pipe sitting in their display case. It was sitting in the case in two pieces. I asked the lady by the counter if I could look at it and it was in pretty good shape. Thing is, it was missing one piece connected the shank and stem together. I ended up paying $60 for the pipe and another $25 to get the missing piece. If anyone knows anything about this particular pipe I would love to know more info on it! It has no makers mark that I can see. I would LOVE to know how old it is! 

Beautiful piece of art, I don't think I'd smoke it.

thinde said:
Beautiful piece of art, I don't think I'd smoke it.
The only reason I smoke from it is because it is an estate pipe. It was already broken in so I was like. "What the hell, ill smoke it!" :)

aragornelessar86 said:
Beautiful pipe. Lucky b@stard.
lol. thanks! its awesome! I may go get some more tobacco so i can smoke it tonight! 

Wow... It's so big.

Oddly, this is what she (wifey's friend) DID say after you left the pub.

Audi_kraut said:
Wow... It's so big.

Oddly, this is what she (wifey's friend) DID say after you left the pub.
lol Why didn't she say it when I was there so I could have said," thats what she said" lol.