• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new rifle.

sned45

Yesterday I picked up my second LRB M25 receiver. Still need a few more parts but it's getting there.

Couple pics of my parts.
IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2136.JPg

Yes the scope mount is backwards, wasn't paying attention when putting it on for the pic.

Going to build this with a wood stock and mostly USGI parts.

Yesterday I picked up my second LRB M25 receiver. Still need a few more parts but it's getting there.

Couple pics of my parts.
IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2136.JPg

Yes the scope mount is backwards, wasn't paying attention when putting it on for the pic.

Going to build this with a wood stock and mostly USGI parts.

Sweet! Looking good bud :) Can't wait till I can finally herf it up with you, and lay some lead down as well. I'm still waiting on my upper from AFM so I can finish my AR. The waiting game sucks! :angry:

Before the dawn of time, all the animals looked the same.

Normally this was fine, but some of the cheekier animals likes to play tricks on Mother Earth and pretend to be other animals.wow gold

Since they looked exactly the same, even Mother Earth who had created them couldn't tell the difference!
wow gold
To try to fix this problem, she decided to make each different animal look different, so they couldn't swap identities.
wow power leveling
Now, there were some animals who liked flying through the air, or climbing trees more than anything, but not Platypus. He liked swimming.
wow gold
At the time Mother Earth sent out her message that she was going to change what everyone looked like, Platypus was under the water, playing with his friend Fish.
wow gold
Platypus stayed in the water even after Fish had got out, and since sound doesn't travel that well under water, Platypus didn't get to hear Mother Earth's message. It was only when Fish came back looking like a beautiful river fish, with his scales gleaming, that Platypus even knew about the message.
wotlk gold
He left immediately for Mother Earth's home, so he too could look different. But by the time he got there, there was only left overs left. Platypus so wanted to be like everyone else, that he took the left overs.
wow gold
He ended up with a beavers tail, a ducks bill and flippers, and a bears fur and claws at the end of the flippers.
wow gold
When he got back to the lake to show his friends, they all just laughed at him.
wow power leveling
Platypus was so embarrassed that he went and dug a hole in the ground near the river bank to live in.

After awhile though, Fish came along and apologised.

They become friends again, and Platypus even made another opening to his home underwater just so fish could come and visit
:laugh:

CLICK HERE and you'll see something strikingly similar... :rolleyes:

Before the dawn of time, all the animals looked the same.

Normally this was fine, but some of the cheekier animals likes to play tricks on Mother Earth and pretend to be other animals.wow gold

Since they looked exactly the same, even Mother Earth who had created them couldn't tell the difference!
wow gold
To try to fix this problem, she decided to make each different animal look different, so they couldn't swap identities.
wow power leveling
Now, there were some animals who liked flying through the air, or climbing trees more than anything, but not Platypus. He liked swimming.
wow gold
At the time Mother Earth sent out her message that she was going to change what everyone looked like, Platypus was under the water, playing with his friend Fish.
wow gold
Platypus stayed in the water even after Fish had got out, and since sound doesn't travel that well under water, Platypus didn't get to hear Mother Earth's message. It was only when Fish came back looking like a beautiful river fish, with his scales gleaming, that Platypus even knew about the message.
wotlk gold
He left immediately for Mother Earth's home, so he too could look different. But by the time he got there, there was only left overs left. Platypus so wanted to be like everyone else, that he took the left overs.
wow gold
He ended up with a beavers tail, a ducks bill and flippers, and a bears fur and claws at the end of the flippers.
wow gold
When he got back to the lake to show his friends, they all just laughed at him.
wow power leveling
Platypus was so embarrassed that he went and dug a hole in the ground near the river bank to live in.

After awhile though, Fish came along and apologised.

They become friends again, and Platypus even made another opening to his home underwater just so fish could come and visit
:laugh:

Err, did I miss something? What the hell? ???

*Edit* Ahh, just saw THIS thread! Haha, adios!