• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new work schedule

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I just thought I would show you my new schedule at the dept. Starting April 17th. I was working 24hrs on and then 24hrs off, so it looked like this (on,off,on,off,on,off,off,off,off.) So I basically worked 10 days a month. My new schedule is a tad bit different. I will work 48hrs on and 96hrs off. so it will look like this (on,on,off,off,off,off). I don't know if I will like this or not. This schedule will cut my driving time to half, this will save me money. The down side of this,is if we have a major structure fire on the first day, or if we just have a really busy day, we can't go home for another day or so. Plus we can't sleep in, since we do have daily duties to preform (ie. building inspections, public appearances for schools or just public safety demo's.). I will let you know how good/bad it will be in about a month.

I hope everthing works out for you ok. I have a friend who works for a fire department here in denver he has a schedule simular to that and he say's it isn't too bad.

ParaGod...you forgot about waxin' the Chief's car! :thumbs: And washin' and waxin' the fire trucks!! :thumbs: Ain't that what you guys on that side of the building do?!?! LMAO!!!

Ya know I'm juts kiddin'! Anyone who will go into a burnin' building gets my respect! Saty safe, Brother!