• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Newest Acquisition

SeeGars

wanker
Here is a picture of my latest Humidor Purchase....Click HERE, SFW.

A very well crafted humi that sits perfectly on my desk at home. Truly a work of art.

I truly love all the "support equipment" that cigars tend to need. :D

Here is a picture of my latest Humidor Purchase....Click HERE, SFW.

A very well crafted humi that sits perfectly on my desk at home. Truly a work of art.

I truly love all the "support equipment" that cigars tend to need. :D

It's beautiful, their craftwork is exceptional. How many sticks do you realistically think it will hold?

Since I smoke lots of smaller ring gauge cigars (PC, Lancero, etc...), I don't think it would have any problem holding 150. I dumped a cab (50) of PLPC into it yesterday and was surprised it didn't seem to make much of a dent in its storage capability.

I imagine if you went for bulk storage and removed the tray it might increase to close to 175-200 PC's.

Thanks guys!

Seems to be holding rock steady at the correct Rh %. I'm as giddy as a little girl.... :D

I wish I had a desk to put one of those on, that is a really nice desktop!

The chess-table humidor on that site is awesome as well.

Fine looking indeed! Are you using the analogue hygro that it came with, or have you placed a digital in it?

mac

Fine looking indeed! Are you using the analogue hygro that it came with, or have you placed a digital in it?

mac

Actually, mine came with a digital. Love it! I haven't tested it yet against a humipack to see just how far off it is.