• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My pool hall

The Master

Here are some pics of my pool hall in Rhode Island. We have been in the same location for 16 years.

ChalksBilliardscopy.jpg

DSC00662.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/cigrmaster/DSC00662.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

Classy tables with good felt. However, are those ashtrays I see there?

Do you find that your customers behave themselves?

I'm confused too. Is an alcohol/smoke free pool hall something that's actually in demand? Or is it geared toward high school kids or something? And I see ashtrays too! But it sure does look like a real nice establishment.

Harris owning a smoke free establishment?!?! Anyone else see the irony in that? lol

We took the pictures right before the state went non smoking. We were thinking about fighting the law, but once all the other pool halls and bars went non smoking we decided to go along as well.

Very nice looking place, Harris. The layout looks a lot like my uncles old place. He had 13 Gold Crown III's, covered with Simonis cloth. Plus, several bar tables and a snooker table.

i know the place, remember when the staples parking lot caved in to the roof next door?
and i also know one of your former employees quite well.

Rob, the wall that collapsed on my plaza ended up being a very good thing.lol

Who do you know that was an employee? Was it when I was running the place ( who ever it is must hate my guts) or when my manager was running it?

Matt, I have 19 tables in there. I use to have every table covered in Simonis but back around 96 Simonis quality went to shit. I used to be able to get 3 times the wear as regular Mali or Foresman cloth but now it is about the same wear time. I only cover 3 tables in Simonis now for the guys who actually know how to shoot. We get mostly ball bangers in my place.

Great looking place ya got there. There's nothing like that around here as far as I know!

nice place you have there! sure beats the hell out of the halls i learned to play at. you know what they say about someone who plays the game well? it's the sign of a misspent childhood. :p

The Master said:
Rob, the wall that collapsed on my plaza ended up being a very good thing.lol

Who do you know that was an employee? Was it when I was running the place ( who ever it is must hate my guts) or when my manager was running it?

Matt, I have 19 tables in there. I use to have every table covered in Simonis but back around 96 Simonis quality went to shit. I used to be able to get 3 times the wear as regular Mali or Foresman cloth but now it is about the same wear time. I only cover 3 tables in Simonis now for the guys who actually know how to shoot. We get mostly ball bangers in my place.
[snapback]291238[/snapback]​
norman boudreau...i don;t know if he hates you, but he liked working there if memory serves me. he is a parts manager at the auto dealership i buy my cars from.

Nice place. You should also try to serve some simple food there like burgers and hot dogs.

Rob, Norm and I get along great, he is a real good guy. Tell him I said hi next time you see him.

Wayno,we used to sell hot dogs but they never did that well. There is every fast food and chain restaurant on the road I am on, no way to compete against them.

The Master said:
Rob, Norm and I get along great, he is a real good guy. Tell him I said hi next time you see him.
[snapback]291694[/snapback]​
i see norm every 2 months or so when i get my oil changed at the dealership, i will pass on the "hello" for ya. i have been to chalks a few times, when norm was there, i sucked at pool then, and suck now :D .