• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My projects, ashtrays, Humidors etc.

Humidor Minister

It was sugested that I make a single post for my work and just update here with new pictures of all my projects.. I think this is a good idea. In the future I'll just add pics to this post. I'll start off with this ashtray. It's a foot in diameter and seats 7. It's for those big get togethers when there's no time to empty a tray. :thumbs:
351213888.jpg

351212034.jpg

351212001.jpg

BTW that's a 9 inch Anejo.

I am one that is truly fascinated by your work and understand that this is a hobby of yours.
I would love to see the process it takes to get from beginning to finished product.

There is no way in hell I'd put ashes in that.

That is some beautiful woodworking

Something like that would look perfect on top of my Aristocrat humidor

Michael

Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this and all the others you've previously posted.

BTW that's a 9 inch Anejo.

Excuse the thread jack here (your stuff is f'in beautiful by the way).... but where did you get an Anejo A? Sure it's not an Anejo 49? If the diameter of that tray is 12", I'm quite certain it's an Anejo 49.

Only 2 confirmed Anejo A left in the world:
http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-168

I'll have to check closer tomorrow. It was a gift to me so how would I identify it? It is 9.25 inches long. I'll check ring size in the morning.

I'd ash all up in that!
Chris
PS: That shedua, maple, bloodwood, and b/w/b purfling? Perhap list the woods in the future for us fellow wood nuts! lol

My Bad, it's an xtraviejo I was looking at the wrong cigar. Thanks guys. As far as the woods go they are figured eucalyptus, shedua, Quilted maple, bloodwood and a coaral inlace. Glad you guys are enjoying my work. I've got more to come. I still need to make myself one. :blush:

My Bad, it's an xtraviejo I was looking at the wrong cigar. Thanks guys. As far as the woods go they are figured eucalyptus, shedua, Quilted maple, bloodwood and a coaral inlace. Glad you guys are enjoying my work. I've got more to come. I still need to make myself one. :blush:

You can make yours, right after you get mine done.... :sign:

You are a true artist, and you should indulge yourself, you deserve it.

Tim

I'd ash all up in that!
Chris
PS: That shedua, maple, bloodwood, and b/w/b purfling? Perhap list the woods in the future for us fellow wood nuts! lol

As would I, but I would be meticulous about keeping it clean after smoking.

That would make a great present for my dad. Price?? I'm very interested in purchasing one if available.

Edited: I messed up original quoting.. I fail :(