• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My second Love

AJ_

Okay,

So my first love is my wife and my second love is the Padron Anniv. Maduro Torpedo and Manarca. I can't afford to smoke these everyday, so I'd like to find some comparable friends to keep my PAMs company while in waiting, you know ones outside the Padron family.

Also if you have some recommendations that are of equal price I'll take those too. A man cannot survive on food, water and wife alone. ;)

Cheers,

AJ

Give the Indian Tabac Rocky Patel 10 yr. Maduro a shot. In my humble opinion, it does have some resemblence to the PAM Torpedo at half the price. Also in my humble opinion, although they make no torpedo sizes, I am a huge fan of Padron's regular line of stogies. Big fan of the 3000's, 4000's, Executive and Magnums. I personally enjoy the naturals over the maduros for this particular line. Have a very creamy chocolately taste on my palate. Especially the Executives.

Dale por la costura!!!

Thanks crob.

I too enjoy the entire Padron family, though I'm partial to Maduro, you do have an excellent point about smoothness of the natural wrapper.

AJ_ said:
Okay,

...and my second love is the Padron Anniv. Maduro Torpedo and Manarca.

so I'd like to find some comparable friends to keep my PAMs company while in waiting
Wouldn't we all?!? :D

Gotta love those PAM's!

Yeah,

I've gotta keep an eye on my inventory to ensure I never run dry.....Boy that would just ruin my week.

:0

Why are those PAM´s so dran expensive???

In sweden they goes for 35 $ here!!!!!

If they are so good it´s maybe worth it but if you dont KNOW if they are its a lot of many for just try one. But maybe it´s just me that thinks that 35 $ is alot for a smoke.

If'n you can get your hands on a box of Padron Mag. maduro's and forget about em for 3 years or so, you'll NOT be disappointed. :)