• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My son is getting married!

Peter_K

Little intimate affair, only 225 people invited! He is 33, a fireman EMT paramedic. She is a school teacher for drop out prevention to middle school delinquents. Two great people.

Among other responsibilities I am providing cigars to those interested in partaking. I have a box of mellowed out Padron 3000 maduros that is about 4 years old that I think should please. I also have some milder cigars for those so inclined. I'm ready.

I have to think of a wedding toast. For inspiration I went through some old photos and found one of me smoking a Padron, probably about the size of the 3000, with my son and my dog about 30 years ago. The cigar hasn't changed, but we sure have.

Excellent. Congratulations on the happy occasion. Best wishes to your son and his bride.

Wow, congrats! And what a photo to find when you're passing out 3000's for the guests who are so inclined. Hope it goes well!

Jason

Congrats, Pepe, and it does sound like you're ready. Good luck on that toast. I was the best man at my buddy's wedding not too long ago and remember how that process is. Have fun! :thumbs:

Hey Pepe!

I'm guessing my Father will be going through the same thing soon. I am 25 and will be getting married on Sept. 2nd. As I am typing this, I am working on typing out address labels for our save the date cards and working on a website for all of our guests to get informatin about us and where to stay. (Kinda tough organizing a wedding for two people from two different coasts!) I remember my old man smoking cigars and pipes working out in the yard with me when I was a kid. I'm sure he has some similar pictures of the two of us as you do with you and your son. We are only expecting about 100-125 people for our wedding, but the more the merrier! (We are having it at a family friend's house in Northern California and having a family friend is going to BBQ/cater a buffet for us, so #'s won't be too big a deal for us. :thumbs: ) Although my old man has been smoking cigars for a lot of years, I am the one (with advice and instructions from CP ;) ) that helped him realize that Phillies Blunts aren't the greatest cigars in the world. I am sick of the planning but excited (I think) to actually get married. My future father-in-law really got me interested in good cigars, and I've refined my taste through CP conversations and reviews. Last year I bout some Forbidden X's that I have been saving to smoke with my Father and Father-in-law sometime during our wedding. Really excited about it, but not so excited about the planning of it. Trying to make it as painless as possible.

Anyways, your post made me think of my wedding and what my Father might be going trhough.

Congrats to you, your family, and especially your son and his soon to be wife! All the best for his big day. Enjoy it and it sounds like those old Padron's will fit the bill.

Congrats!

Congrats Peter and the Padron 3000s are definitely a great choice. Best wishes to the two special folks that are gettin' married and enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats! All the best to your son and your soon-to-be daughter in law.

Note to Pepe, if you don't have your address in your profile, how can we send you a wedding bomb? :whistling:

Hey Peter, I see you are taking today off. Congratulations on the milestone. I am sure you are beaming with pride right now, as you should. Make sure to take a moment to sit in the back next to the pool with your wife, have a nice ceegar and a nice drink, and recall all the treasures your son brought to your lifes. :thumbs:

Emo

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Everything went well. The kids are off to Costa Rica for their honeymoon. Wife and I are dog sitting.

Emo, you are right on. A Ron Zacapa straight up with a primo stogie makes it.
Peter