• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Weekend in Vegas

Marito

Well, just back from a 3-day weekend in Vegas with my 2 younger brothers to celebrate the youngest's upcoming wedding. Thought I would pass on the cigar portion of the activities.

We left on Thursday night from NYC. I started the weekend with an afternoon, post-lunch 1926 #6 natural…excellent as usual and just a little something to get the weekend going. Flight was ridiculously delayed so no other smokes that night.

Friday started with a Cohiba Sublime while golfing. This is an awesome cigar. It was my first experience with this and I was really impressed, especially after having read some mixed opinions here. This is a massive smoke that lasted a full 2 hours. Really tasty and very powerful (I’ll post a full review when I have more time.) Following a great steak dinner that evening was a Padron 40th anniversary torpedo in natural. I’ve smoked a few of the maduros of these, but this was the first natural and if it can be believed, it is even better than the maduro IMHO. Nutty, crisp and very powerful. (Perhaps this was made even better since it was consumed while a surgically enhanced, bleached blond gyrated for us.) Tried to get in a 3rd but after this I was all done.

Saturday was greeted by a post-lunch Padron Millennium poolside. These never disappoint. Following dinner was a God of Fire Don Carlos Blend. This was my 2nd of these beauties. I really like this cigar. It is a bit more mellow than what I am used to smoking, but the Cameroon wrapper really adds flavor. We capped the night with a Forbidden X from the 2004 DVD set while loosing at craps. As many of you know, this is a very spicy and wonderful cigar.

If I had to rate them in order (this is almost impossible), it would go like this:

Padron 40th anniversary torpedo natural
Cohiba Sublime
Padron Millennium
God of Fire Don Carlos Blend
Forbidden X

All in all, I think we sent him off well.

:0
Wow, Marito!
Very impressive line-up.

Yep, I'm wanting some more Padron naturals right about now!
Thanks for the reviews.

Holy Smokes! Nice line up you had. I don't think it can get much better than that. I'm waiting to smoke my Cohiba Sublime. I'll probably light one up for my first child. I've got 3, but aging them all. I'm trying to build the courage to splurge for a box of the Sublimes, it'll probably just be the Siglo VI's, which have been nothing but the best I've had from Cohiba, yet, IMHO!

Had one PAM'40 and 4 left, but not the PAN'40 and very interested in trying it. I see myself smoking one soon, since I have picked up a part time job at a local cigar shop.

And, what can I say about Vegas...wish I was there!

Ree

Daymmmmnnnn, That's like 2 months worth of my cigar budget. Nice to splurge once in a while though. :thumbs:

Very nice! What's next?