• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife got my a pack

gardkarlsen

Hi

Last week my wife went of to Paris for a day. On her way back I sent her a text message on the cell phone and asked her if she could get some wine...and maybe a pack of Montecristo no. 4. She replied back that she was going to buy the wine but not tobacco. She is allergic to tobacco smoke so she is not to happy with my new interest for cigars. But yesterday when I looked into my temporary humidor there was a 5 pack of Montecristo no. 4 at the bottom. Turns out that she had bought the pack anyway and just put it into the humidor when she got back home....how sweet of her :D

image-upload-341-739268.jpg

Hi

Last week my wife went of to Paris for a day. On her way back I sent her a text message on the cell phone and asked her if she could get some wine...and maybe a pack of Montecristo no. 4. She replied back that she was going to buy the wine but not tobacco. She is allergic to tobacco smoke so she is not to happy with my new interest for cigars. But yesterday when I looked into my temporary humidor there was a 5 pack of Montecristo no. 4 at the bottom. Turns out that she had bought the pack anyway and just put it into the humidor when she got back home....how sweet of her :D

image-upload-341-739268.jpg

:cool:

In what way is she allergic to tobacco smoke? Doe she just not like it or does it make her ill?

Hi

Well, she reacts to the tobacco smoke so she is not very happy when we travel and end up at a smokers room in a hotel. Her nose is pretty fined tuned when it comes to smoke. It makes her nose and throat itchy.

Hi

Well, she reacts to the tobacco smoke so she is not very happy when we travel and end up at a smokers room in a hotel. Her nose is pretty fined tuned when it comes to smoke. It makes her nose and throat itchy.

My wife has the same problem.
It is like an allergy every time I go to kiss her after smoking a cigar. So I decided to stop kissing her. :laugh:

You ought to remember her fondly on her next birthday and next wedding anniversary...those Montecristos are incredible cigars. Some of the finest that I have ever had. You have a fine woman there.

Gard...she's keeper! If this young lady was willing to buy her husband a gift that causes her discomfort, you got to love her!

Let us know what you think of the cigars....and smoke them far away from your wife!....lol