• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mycigarblog.com

jstars10

I dont know if anyone remembers but there use to be a great cigar review site called mycigarblog.com. It was great I would always check in to read his great reviews. I just went to check his site after about a 6 month absence and its gone. I was wondering if anyone has chatted with him or if the site has moved. Thanks in advance.....

I actually do remember this site - I used to visit it every few months as his reviews were always interesting. I don't know what happened to Aizuddin or his site. However, a colleague of mine used to correspond via e-mail with him. Aizuddin told my friend that he was really busy at work and didn't have much time to update the site. Can't say for certain what happened, but that was the last I heard.

I also remember the site. It was a good source for reviews to give you a feeling on what was out there. Sorry to hear that they are gone.