• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mydiscountcigar.com

CaffeineMe

Anyone had dealings with mydiscountcigar.com, good or bad? They've got a box I am looking at (Puros Indios). If their a good dealer, I'll look into it further, if they are a joke, I'll let it go. Experiences, good or bad, I want to hear them. Thanks.

Prices seem high?

If you want Puros Indios....shop HERE

OnePyroTec (aka Wayne) will take care of ya.

:D

Well I am a bit bias but I think they are great. I worked for the couple that owns a small cigar shop in Colorado and run that site. They will give you excelent customer service and thier turn around time on shipping isn't too bad either. Like I said I am a bit bias, but both of them are very nice people and are allway's willing to help find something that you are looking for if you need it.

Snakeeyezzes

No offense Snake, and I'm sure they are very nice people, but, they are quite a bit more expensive than the site offered up by Beast, and Wayne at Silver State Cigars will be nice to you also. :)

I don't smoke this cigar but I did find it interesting that Mydiscountcigar listed a box of Presidente as 25 cigars for $127.95 and Silver State listed them as a 20 count box for $60.50. Obvious someone has the box count wrong but regardless of that..... the pricing is a no brainer to me. :)

No offense taken Allofus, was just trying to give my .02. Hey if you can find them someplace cheaper I say go for it. No sense in paying more for a stick then you have too. :D