• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

N00b humi

Dude Love

Bacon aficionado
Finally got both my orders from Joe's "Screw up my credit rating" Jambalaya so here we go:
2-091.jpg

And buried under those:
2-092.jpg

Not even two months here and I'm already planning on buying a VinoTemp in the summer. You guys suck!

Not even two months here and I'm already planning on buying a VinoTemp in the summer. You guys suck!

Yeah, it happens...I was considering a VinoTemp, but then I saw the figures for my tuition.

:(

I guess a coolidor will work for now. Is it just me or does anyone else think coolers are hideous?

Yeah, it happens...I was considering a VinoTemp, but then I saw the figures for my tuition.

I guess a coolidor will work for now. Is it just me or does anyone else think coolers are hideous?

You haven't seen hideous until you looked @ my cooler. I've got Ziploc bags all over the place, :laugh: .

A coolerdor is a wonderful sight when its full of the right cigars... ;)

Great start! Vinotemps are amazing...you will not be sorry for that purchase.

I agree.

I was looking at an apartment that had a built in VinoTemp in the kitchen. A part of me wishes I would have moved there, lol.

-Gianni-