• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NA Alcohols

2K6TBSS

About a year ago I found out I had a liver issue and had to quit drinking alcohol. For the most part I have been really good with not drinking, maybe 5 or 6 beers.

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with any of the NA spirits like Whiskey and Vodka. I have been wanting to get some to try, but they all seem to have very mixed reviews. I wouldn't be looking at drinking these spirits on the rocks, or neat, they would only be used for mixed drinks.

I would trust feedback from you guys WAY more than the random people that review on the various adult beverage retail sites.

Jeff - shoot me a PM. My labs are pretty normal for the most part, but with my cancer, the liver is the first place it metastasizes, if it does. I’m interested in knowing what you find as well.

Man you might be a pioneer on that front for the group here. I know of N/A beers but I actually didn’t even know they made such a thing in the spirit realm. I wish I could lend more to your inquiry.

I have been drinking the N/A beers here and there since my diagnosis last November. They fill the void, even though they don't have the smooth flavors of an IPA or Double IPA. Most of the one's I've had try to have the flavors, but still have that harsh, almost unfinished taste.

It would be really nice to be able to sit down in the evenings and do a N/A rum & Coke, or a Whiskey & Ginger Ale.. Hell, even an N/A Bloody Mary on a Sunday morning might be nice.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet and get some and do a little review of a few of them for the benefit of this group of drunks!

I’ve moved to kombucha as a bubbly party drink. Plus it’s great for you. Not sure you’re suppose to drink the whole bottle at once though.

I’ve moved to kombucha as a bubbly party drink. Plus it’s great for you. Not sure you’re suppose to drink the whole bottle at once though.

I have been interested in trying kombucha, might have to grab a small bottle today while in the car.