• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name your best buy/find on a cigar

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
For example, I was shopping in a dented can store for treasurers and walked by the tobacco rack. Amongst the machine cigars was a box of Dunhill Condados .

They were dry but I saw the buy two get one free sign. Quite a deal but you can imagine my surprise when I got to the register and they said they were further discounted. Needless to say I bought an almost full box of Dunhill cigars that ran over $8.00+/cigar regular price for $.33/ea! Yes, 33 cents each cigar.

I was successful in babying them back to proper condition too! Not my first choice in a cigar but have to say I enjoyed them! :D

WOW, I have gotten some real STEALS on cigar bid. But it still came out to about 1.50-2.00 bucks for an 6-10 dollar cigar though.

Phil

i'm not irish enough to find good deals.

the best i've had was around 80 bucks for a dupont xtend

was in an LCDH store and was about to leave when i asked if they had any upmann super coronas...the lady dissapeared for a few minutes...when she returned she said "sorry but the only box of super coronas they had were very old" nice surprise....'94 upmann super coronas at regular retail price (in cuba)(they are incredible smokes).

derrek :)

Little known tobacco store up the road here. Next to nothing in cigar selection, but they had Heminway Short Story a couple months ago for $4.60. Everywhere else around here has been selling them at $6+. Does that count for a good deal?

Sam

I stopped at a storefront place that primarily sells cigarettes, lottery tix, stuff like that one day and noticed they had a medium size cabinet humidor so I checked their selection. I saw a couple boxes of Fuente 858's so I figured I'd grab some. I paid about 4 bucks per stick for them, but it didn't register in my head until after I walked out that these 858's were wrapped in cedar and had the black ribbon around the foot and the black trim on the band instead of the green. 858 sungrowns!!!:) I turned around and grabbed a few more of those babies!

Not a store story, but an acqaintance story, who happened to NOT have a clue. He had a box of AF DC #2's that were "just too old". :D

yes, they were quite dry...which I nursed back to health and they were NOT too old to smoke :)