• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nashville this week, maybe weekend

Smokemorestressless

Hi folks.

I am driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Nashville, and spending a few days in Nashville.

Does anyone live there? Any recommendations?

I would love to go to Red Phone Booth, Nashville, but can't find the code to get in. Does anyone know it?

Thanks,

Adam

Hi folks.

I am driving from Ft. Lauderdale to Nashville, and spending a few days in Nashville.

Does anyone live there? Any recommendations?

I would love to go to Red Phone Booth, Nashville, but can't find the code to get in. Does anyone know it?

Thanks,

Adam
What route are you taking? I don’t believe anyone lives in Nashville, though @modo22 was there a little bit ago for a few days. If you are looking to try meet up with anyone your best bet might be to meet them on the way.

What route are you taking? I don’t believe anyone lives in Nashville, though @modo22 was there a little bit ago for a few days. If you are looking to try meet up with anyone your best bet might be to meet them on the way.
We are driving straight through, don't want to risk having the things we are moving being stolen from the car if we do a hotel. So unfortunately we won't be able to make and stops, other than food/ bathrooms.

I'm about an hour NorthEast on the Kentucky border. Had to look up the Red Phone Booth, that looks badass, wish I could help get us both in there!

Nashville is a pretty fun town, hope you enjoy!

There's a pretty nice Cigar Lounge(Big Star Cigar Lounge) over in Mt. Juliet(15-20 minutes from downtown) with some good shopping nearby.

I go to Nashville a few times a year for work and in all the times I have been there, I am not sure what the Red Phone Booth is! But there is a cigar bar I would recommend down town. The Blend Bar on Church is the one I usually stop at...their selection is a little small, but the bar is great! If you have never been to Nashville, there are plenty of suggestions I can make outside of the phone booth, but really just depends what you like to do. If you REALLY want to get into the phone booth place, I can ask a few agents there to see what they know.

That red phone booth speakeasy looks cool. I found this in a news article so it might help you get a phone number

“Learn the code in advance by asking a member or hotel concierge, or make your case for the code in an email - the contact form is on the Red Phone Booth website), then march right into that phone booth and dial the number.”

I go to Nashville a few times a year for work and in all the times I have been there, I am not sure what the Red Phone Booth is! But there is a cigar bar I would recommend down town. The Blend Bar on Church is the one I usually stop at...their selection is a little small, but the bar is great! If you have never been to Nashville, there are plenty of suggestions I can make outside of the phone booth, but really just depends what you like to do. If you REALLY want to get into the phone booth place, I can ask a few agents there to see what they know.
My girlfriend is born and raised in Nashville. We go for a few weeks a year, awesome city. Always looking for good recomendations. Thank's for the heads up on Blend Bar.

We like live music, interesting places, unique experiences. We got to see the peach pickers at bluebird cafe, it was amazing in that setting.

I found some info on reddit that the code might be the phone #.

If it's not too much trouble that would be awesome if you can find the #.

It's 555-867-5309

Seriously though it's:
(615) 915-3876

I have read that if you step into the phone booth and call the number listed in the booth with your cell phone they'll let you in.

I'm about an hour NorthEast on the Kentucky border. Had to look up the Red Phone Booth, that looks badass, wish I could help get us both in there!

Nashville is a pretty fun town, hope you enjoy!

There's a pretty nice Cigar Lounge(Big Star Cigar Lounge) over in Mt. Juliet(15-20 minutes from downtown) with some good shopping nearby.
Will check out Big Star, she lives in Mt. Juliet! Looks like it isn't too far from Martins BBQ in Mt. Juliet. That bama white sauce on dry rub wings..... spare ribs are to kill for also.

I'll be up here a lot this year since the girlfriend has to be here for some medical stuff. Would be fun to have a cigar.

Will check out Big Star, she lives in Mt. Juliet! Looks like it isn't too far from Martins BBQ in Mt. Juliet. That bama white sauce on dry rub wings..... spare ribs are to kill for also.

I'll be up here a lot this year since the girlfriend has to be here for some medical stuff. Would be fun to have a cigar.

Redneck taco is awesome too(not on the menu)!

You gotta try Big Bad Wolf BBQ too. Maybe one weekday I can drive over and we can smoke one together somewhere.

Oh and Painturos Pizza is excellent.