• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nasty Spider Bite

When I first saw "Seegar" posting here I was wondering if someone just happen to duplicate the name. Now I know! ;) :laugh:

You are one sick bastard Tim. :sign:

To all:

Be very careful, when he posts linky's :whistling: :laugh:

Too funny Tim! :laugh:

Good to see ya got the codes figured out. :sign:

I don't think that's real... God help that poor SOB if it is.

Timmy-
I think this group needs the "shocker!"

Oh yea, Tim needs encouraging.

Only one bit of advice over here, we prefer "NSFW" to be tagged if it crosses the line for office etiquette. This does not included Tims office. LOL

Timmy that is not something we needed to save from CF. :0

There has been a rash of spider bites, and staph infections labeled spider bites posted on the intarweb lately. Its pretty disgusting. Only one that I've seen actually looks like it comes from a spider bite. This is a staph infection, which I guess could be caused by a spider bite..

I've had a staph infection on my knee from an unknown origin. It just started up for no reason. A week later my knee was the size of a basketball and I was in the ER. If you ever get one, don't try to manage it yourself. I did all the right things, cleaning, draining, dressing, etc.. Without serious antibiotics it will only get worse.

Oh boy, I could have gone a lot longer without seeing that.

LMAO

Thanks for the reminder about NSFW Allofus. I forget that sometimes since I am in my own office.

Now, lemme find some more interesting, intellectual, educational posting material

:)

Too much whining over a boil. The guy was an idiot for letting it go that long.

LMAO

Thanks for the reminder about NSFW Allofus. I forget that sometimes since I am in my own office.

Now, lemme find some more interesting, intellectual, educational posting material

:)

Oooooooo, I can't wait! :D

Wow, that was some messed up shizza, right there. :0

I couldn't stop watching though...