• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NBA Finals wager?

I'm not betting here, but just bumping for discussion. Game 7 tomorrow! My friend who is a Celtics fan attended game 6. I'll tell him to do all us Laker fans a favor and attend game 7 as well! :sign:

Haven't followed the Lakers in a long while (found a new drug in hockey). Anyway, GO LAKERS!!!

I thought the fat lady was singing but then they go and forget how to play defense. Boston couldnt do anything right! Tell your boy to catch the game at home!

I'd like to see the celts win just cause i hate the lakers so much but i hate the celts too. If i had to pick though i think the lakers will win it. Theres only 2 teams in the NBA i hate and thats the lakers and the celtics, of course they both make it to the finals. Celtics really bent over last night. Didn't look like a team playing for a championship.

Brian...I am cheering for the Celtics, just don't like that statistic. I hate the flippin Lakers. John

wow what a crazy game. kind of a lame score. minute and half left lakers up by 6... 70 - 76 in a game 7 finals? crazyness.

Back