• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NBA Play Off Time

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
I'm not into the NBA much until it gets to the play offs. I have never been to lucky at anytime of the season when wagering on it. @SKYDIVNEKD knows. But... I still bet on a few games. Being a LaBron Boo'er...and a long time Laker Fan until he joined. I have a small wager on the Pelicans -1 tonight.
Fk Queen James.
1713287116443.png

He has made it real hard to like him over the past 4-5 years, that's for sure... I went from actively rooting for him on his second stint with the Cavs, to completely disliking him at the Lakers...

I'm not into the NBA much until it gets to the play offs. I have never been to lucky at anytime of the season when wagering on it. @SKYDIVNEKD knows. But... I still bet on a few games. Being a LaBron Boo'er...and a long time Laker Fan until he joined. I have a small wager on the Pelicans -1 tonight.
Fk Queen James.
View attachment 80965
What? You’re not doing a random draw contest? I don’t even know who you are anymore. 😉