• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA 2004

aeroswat

since football season is getting near I am getting anxious to watch some football so I've been playing Madden and NCAA2004 and decided to create my own college, CPU, Cigar Pass University, for those of yall that always dreamed of playing ball in college or in the pros , here is your chance, well sort of

If yall send me your info I will create yall and put yall in college playing football for CPU, after 4 years of school, I will import you into Madden to see if you can hack it in the pros, just a little something to waste my time until football season starts.

and what the hell lets have a contest out of this, first one to make all star on madden, or win heisman will win some free cigars :thumbs:

all games will be simulated, if anybody is interested please sign up

here is the info i need

F name
L name
pos
#
Year
Hand
H
W
skin
Hair
hair style
body style
muscle

I can do this if you tell me what you want such as fast agile runner, and ill fix it up
Speed
Strength
Awarness
Acceleration
Catch
Carry
Jump
Break Tackle
Tackle
Throw Power
Throw Accur
Pass Block
Run Block
Kick power
Kick accur
Stamina
Inj

if your interested please post your info,
Thanks
Shawn

ok since no one wants to do this, i am going into everybodys profile, getting names and will create everybody my way, :D
Shawn