• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA CHAMPS

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
All I can say is Danielle Lawrie is a goddess..

WOOOHOOOOOOO
Yeah Washington

Art

After UW and WSU football being arguably the two worst division one teams last year, the Sonics being sold to Oklahoma City, the Mariners being the 2nd worst team in baseball last year, and the Seahawks sucking big time its sure nice to see someone win from the state. Congrats and go Dawgs!

Oh Yeah the gals played some fantastic games in the series. I mean hey, Lawrie pitched over 250 pitches in one of those games, most of which were in the 70mph range and still got RBI's. I read somehwere that the reaction time to hit a 70mph softball pitch equates to a similar reaction time to hit a hardball pitcher throwing in the 95mph+ range...DAMN thats fast.
She definitely has it happening.

Good for UW they deserve it.

Art

**edit spell

Enjoy your moment in the sun Huskies fans, LSU is coming in the fall to put an old-fashioned whoopin on you guys in football. :laugh: Just kidding. That is a game I wish I could go to, but Washington is just to far for me to travel.

Congrats to the Huskies Softball team. They certainly deserve it.

Enjoy your moment in the sun Huskies fans, .....

AHAHAHAHAHHA

Well I think that with her being a junior, there will be lots of sun coming.. :p

And I see THIS article where they think she is a re-incarnation of that old guy from baseball past....What was his name....Oh yeah BABE RUTH....

:):):)

Art

**edit to add..I guess it doesnt matter if your a CT Huskies' fan or a Washington Husky fan. Us Husky fans have to stick together.. ;) WOOF WOOF