• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA - HERF / DINNER - MICHIGAN

Smitty

Anyone in metro detroit area want to attend a 12th Annual NCAA Guys nite out and Dinner and benefit Herf?

I have details avail. Its $70 a ticket and Full open bar and Dinner and Raffle and Door Prizes. Poker and Herf fest while watching the NCAA Championship on Big Screens at a Hall.

- One 36in TV Given away per 50 Tickets sold (last year 800 people attended)

- Sports Memorabilia Silent Auction

- 50/50 Raffle (last year was $6000 prize)

Let me know. Its in Grosse Pointe Michigan on APRIL 4th.

I go every year and its a great "Stag" nite out with the gang. Some bug names attend and a great time.

Let me know if interested.

smitty0128 at yahoo dot com

:)

Smitty said:
Anyone in metro detroit area want to attend a 12th Annual NCAA Guys nite out and Dinner and benefit Herf?

I have details avail. Its $70 a ticket and Full open bar and Dinner and Raffle and Door Prizes. Poker and Herf fest while watching the NCAA Championship on Big Screens at a Hall.

- One 36in TV Given away per 50 Tickets sold (last year 800 people attended)

- Sports Memorabilia Silent Auction

- 50/50 Raffle (last year was $6000 prize)

Let me know. Its in Grosse Pointe Michigan on APRIL 4th.

I go every year and its a great "Stag" nite out with the gang. Some bug names attend and a great time.

Let me know if interested.

smitty0128 at yahoo dot com

:)
[snapback]166486[/snapback]​

Hey Smitty, I know a few people that would probably love to go. I will be herfing with them tonight, I'll bring it up and let ya know. :thumbs:

JV