• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Near Death Experience

rashire

So today I almost died, in fact it was very very close. A stray bomb fell out of Mississippi and hit my house. I managed to live through the explosion but some shrapnel has hit my legs and I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk again for a few hours. I'm just floored.

On a more literal note, Today I received a gigantic bomb from Jeff B., Stuffed to the brim with tasty aged sticks.

I take my hat off to you sir, you are an exemplary BOTL. In your honor I will smoke each of these to the nub till I burn my lip, then take one more puff before I ash it.

I really can't thank you enough for this. Just know you are now on my hit list. I will not take a hostile attack like this without return fire, I know this attack wasn't meant to trigger retaliation but I wasn't raised to stand back and do nothing. It won't come quickly, I'll bide my time, and when you least expect it you'll find a nice brown box in front of your door wired to explode.

PS. I think I milked the bomb innuendo enough!

Way to PIF Jeff. Make sure to pass your good fortune along rashire.

Sounds exciting. :) Be sure to think of us all as you partake. :p

Way to PIF Jeff. Make sure to pass your good fortune along rashire.

Don't worry with a little experaince, and boost in income I'm expecting later this year, there will be a lot of giving. :thumbs: :D :D :D