• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a Gurkha recommendation!

ChasingAsh

I am a bar tender and I have a very good customer that thinks Gurkha is tops!
Althought I do not share the same enthusiasm I would like to give him a birthday gift that he will really enjoy!
What is your favorate Gurkha cigar?
Thanks!!!!

Ask him, or get someone to ask him- I'm sure he'll mention that 100$ one.

Good luck- why not get him a Padron 1926#1 and blow his mind!

Not to thread jack but do you think the #1 is better than the 80th?

I have a bunch of friends that like Gurkha, so I keep some for them. That being said, Gurkha has a pretty steady turnover in cigars. I'm not even sure if any of the ones I have left they still make. As far as the guys recommending getting him something else, why not give a Gurkha and something you like to smoke? Tell him what it is you like about the other cigar. Maybe he'll like it, too.

Thanks for the sugestions! I think im going with the combo of the evil and a 1926.... never met a man who didn't enjoy a 1926!!!
Thanks guys!!!

The Seduction gets my vote or the Widow Maker < can get those cheap on auction

If you can find 'em, the Triple Ligero are quite decent. Not bitter, harsh or unbalanced. Lots of rich strong flavor.

Thanks for the sugestions! I think im going with the combo of the evil and a 1926.... never met a man who didn't enjoy a 1926!!!
Thanks guys!!!

So how did it go? Was he surprised and happy with what you got him?

In my opinion;

if you want cheap: Legend
if you want GOOD and inexpensive: Evil

That being said, if he's never smoked an Evil (I'm not sure if you would know that or not...) I would recommend NOT getting him a churchill....I would go with a robusto.

Just my suggestion. The 1926 is definitely a great idea.

Hopefully I didn't chime in too late. :D

Rob

The Seduction gets my vote or the Widow Maker < can get those cheap on auction