• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a new pocket flask?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
This deal is hard to beat...

My Pocket flask disappeared while I was back in PA on vacation (I left it at home empty and my wife and I think my 4 year-old hid it somewhere, shes as bad as a Magpie when it comes to shiny objects :p )

So I went looking for one on the internet. The above deal was the best one I found.

around 9 dollars converted it has a funnel and 4 shot cups in a leather sheath that one can hang on one's belt.

They also have those pocket torches that use the normal lighters we were talking about in another thread for real cheap. Link Here
($4.50)

If anyone is interested PM me. I'm willing to order a few and send them to people in the states. All you have to do is pay-pal me the cash AFTER IT ARRIVES!

Shawn

Still waiting on a reply from the firm, I ordered 1 flask and 2 torches last week and still haven't received them. I'm not going to order anymore until I'm sure everything is Ok.

Those who PMed me... I will keep you informed.

Ok I can still get the flasks, but the torches are back ordered until the end of Dec.

Expect PMs if your on my list.

First order was sent out today :)

Still no word on the stupid lighters.

Hey post padder... it would help of we could read this website :p

Ooops Double Post... Now who is the post padder :blush:

Shiba said:
Hey post padder... it would help of we could read this website :p
[snapback]254951[/snapback]​

Learn German :p