• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help from a Canadian brother!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Please PM me for details. :thumbs:

Did they shut off the INTERNET in Canada?? :p

You think they would be grateful after we LURED away Céline Dion and put her in a cheese Vegas show! And just for the record, I have nothing to do with South park, though I do enjoy it.

Hey Joe, I'm not from Canada but if you need a hand, I'm here for ya........ :D :thumbs: :p

Good to see you postin' brother!!!!

I have someone workin' on it! And he is not even from Canada! You Canadians missed out! Could of had half of my multi million $$ Lottery ticket! But no, you had to hold that whole South Park thing against me. Fair warning, I'm sending Céline Dion back! We are done with her :angry:

I have someone workin' on it! And he is not even from Canada! You Canadians missed out! Could of had half of my multi million $$ Lottery ticket! But no, you had to hold that whole South Park thing against me. Fair warning, I'm sending Céline Dion back! We are done with her :angry:

How about a trade for Shania?

How about a trade for Shania?

Yummy! Kind of like Carrie Underwood! Put it on mute and you got yourself a show!