• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need Help Packing

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Well as some of you know I will be leaving tomorrow evening for a 7-Day Caribbean Cruise. I need help in deciding what smokes to take. So what will it be?

j/k

Don't plan to find ISOM's at a reasonable price. If you are able to travel far away from the port of call you might have a chance.

Just experience talking... :0

By the way, will you stop in South Florida?

fllbrent said:
j/k

Don't plan to find ISOM's at a reasonable price. If you are able to travel far away from the port of call you might have a chance.

Just experience talking... :0

By the way, will you stop in South Florida?
I will be in N. Miami beach tomorrow night and Sat morning before the cruise

So far this is what I have packed:

3 - Punch Punch '02
2 - Cohiba Siglo IV '00
2 - Cohiba Siglo III '00
1 - Cohiba Piramide Seleccion Reserva
3 - BCG '98
1 - VR Don Alejandro '00
1 - HdM Piramide Edicion Limitada
1 - H. Upmann Sir Winston
1 - Trinidad Fundadores '98
1 - Ramon Allones Gigante '02
3 - VR Famoso '02
1 - ERDM Choix Supreme
1 - RyJ Robusto Edicion Limitada
1 - RASS
1 - RyJ Exhibicion #4
1 - HdM Epicure #2
8 - Partagas Shorts
1 - Partagas Lusitania
1 - Cohiba Siglo VI
1 - Partagas Serie D #4
1 - ERDM Pantella '83

Domestics

1 - Padron Millenium

If I don't smoke all of these will I have issues coming back in with banded cigars?

Hey Mike you shouldn't take that Cohiba Piramide Seleccion Reserva! Send it to me just in case you can't help yourself ;)

cohibasurfer said:
Hey Mike you shouldn't take that Cohiba Piramide Seleccion Reserva! Send it to me just in case you can't help yourself ;)
You'll get yours when I get back...I promise :D

I would add another Hoyo in there. They are great!!!!

That is a damn nice lineup you got there bro! I hope you enjoy yourself!!

Phil

I hope you booked a smoking cruise....
The ship I am on has a smoking lounge and my stateroom has a balcony

Man I hope you don't sink! LOL!!!!!
The cigars will be safe up to 100m thank's to my bright yellow (easy to find in wreckage) Cigar Caddy :D

OK, that seals it, if Fasts Ship sinks, I am going to the site and look for a yellow floaty thingy :p

Just to err on the side of caution, I think you should box up about half of that list and send it to me for my C.Pool winnings from yesterday. :p

Have a great trip Bro. Be sure to take plenty of pics so we can enjoy the trip when you return. Be safe. Enjoy. :thumbs:

SD_Stack said:
Just to err on the side of caution, I think you should box up about half of that list and send it to me for my C.Pool winnings from yesterday. :p
This is 1/2. I split your's out before I packed :lookup:

I'll get your winnings out when I get back :thumbs: Congrats again :D

One thing you want to remember is to be sure you smoke them all less risk confiscation upon return. Would be smart to only take what you are absolutly sure you will be able to smoke in 6 days and then add a half dozen or so of domestics that you can keep until the end.

The caribbean will be high priced for authentic Cuban cigars. Easier and cheaper to have them delivered to your door.....so I've heard.

Allofus123 said:
One thing you want to remember is to be sure you smoke them all less risk confiscation upon return. Would be smart to only take what you are absolutly sure you will be able to smoke in 6 days and then add a half dozen or so of domestics that you can keep until the end.

The caribbean will be high priced for authentic Cuban cigars. Easier and cheaper to have them delivered to your door.....so I've heard.
I have no intentions of purchasing any on the trip....Just smoking a lot :)