• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need help

bill.u

Just found some white fast moving critters in humidor , I'm almost certain wood mites white in colour  in total 4 of them one in my humidifier (sponge ) style

so zip locked straight in to the freezer only has benign there for 15 mins
i put them straight away got paranoid thought they where beetles.

i just received my new winter 251 have hygrometer in their reading 64.5 fahrenheit and 63% humidity do you think its safe to put my cigars back in or should i  wait 24hrs in freezer then 24 hrs in fridge then 24hrs in room temp before i put back in to the new humidor

any advice would be great help 

Throw that thing in the fire and start over!!! :0
I ain't smoking no bugs or beetles - chuck em!

bill.u said:
Just found some white fast moving critters in humidor , I'm almost certain wood mites white in colour  in total 4 of them one in my humidifier (sponge ) style

so zip locked straight in to the freezer only has benign there for 15 mins
i put them straight away got paranoid thought they where beetles.

i just received my new winter 251 have hygrometer in their reading 64.5 fahrenheit and 63% humidity do you think its safe to put my cigars back in or should i  wait 24hrs in freezer then 24 hrs in fridge then 24hrs in room temp before i put back in to the new humidor

any advice would be great help 

Take a grammar and punctuation refresher!
The remove everything, wipe humi with lite bleach mix (like a capful to a gallon)....or just chuck the thing. 
Oh, isolate the smokes if you can. Maybe put them in ziplocks with humipacks.

edit - at least do a day in the fridge, then 2-3 in the freezer, then 1 in the fridge, then out for a day....then in the humi for a while. 

Cool thanks, I found out that they are not beetles but wood mites.