• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some assistance...

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
Gentlemen,

I will be in the Houston area for the week of Aug 18 through the 22nd. In particular, I will be staying at the Springhill Suites by the Hobby Airport. I won't be taking any sticks with me, so needless to say, I will be looking for a smoke shop in the area. I will be there with two co-workers that have an occasional stogie as well.

If you know of a nice place in the area, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here or send me a pm. I'll have my gps with me, so there is no need to get too in detail with the directions.

TIA,

Gary

I don't know of any shops near the Hobby Airport. I think the closest places with a lounge is going to be Serious (Galleria Store) & Downing Street Pub

Serious Cigars Galleria
4722 Richmond Ave
Ste C
Houston, TX 77027
713-850-8091

Store Hours:
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sunday 12:00AM - 5:00PM

Downing Street Pub
2549 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77019
(713) 523-2291

Closest decent place from where you are staying will be The Smoke Ring located in Webster/Clear Lake. Good humidor with decent priicing.

Smoke Ring Cigars/Clear Lake
17050 Highway 3
Webster, Texas 77598
281-332-9871

Haven't been to the shop lately. Last time I went they had leather chairs and a big screen TV but don't get too excited if you're looking for a "great" smoking lounge. Its decent and not a bad place to enjoy a cigar or two.

Serious Cigars is a pretty good drive from where you are.... not to mention the traffic. Downing Street is nice but don't even think about buying cigars from their humidor..... you'll need to take out a loan. Downing St Pub works well for an early evening smoke and adult beverage or two before heading out for dinner but again, bring your own cigars.

Back