• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some dog advice

DemonR6

BBQn, Smokin & Ridin
I figured a lot of you probably have dogs and may be able to help me out. I promised my fiancee that I would buy here a dog, so I have begun shopping around. When I was younger I had 2 long haired miniature dachshounds and loved them. Now my parents have a golden retriever, and while I love her and love the breed, I simply will not get a large dog until I have a decent size home with a yard for it to play in. Having a large dog in a small home just isn't fair to the dog. I need a dog that would be good with small children because I like bringing my dogs to outdoor family functions and such. My brother has a french bulldog and I absolutely love it, however the fiancee doesn't, so that is out. I am open to any suggestions, please post pictures if you have any, even if it isn't your exact dog but just a picture of the breed. Thanks guys.

My sister has a Havanese real cute and playful and chicks dig em'

Edit: Plus they kinda keep with our theme here at CP!!!

We have a Sheltie (Ruby) - I know a lot of people say this, but she is the best dog I have ever been around. She is great with my kids. Follows them around the neighborhood and waits on the porch until they come out. Good Luck.

Miniature Schnauzer

One of the top loyal dogs.
Doesn't shed.
Hyper-alogenic.
Perfect Size.

HMM I would have to say a PUG. LOL I'll post the picture of harley T bagging you if you don't remember what he looks like. :whistling: :laugh: :0

HMM I would have to say a PUG. LOL I'll post the picture of harley T bagging you if you don't remember what he looks like. :whistling: :laugh: :0
All night at your place Saturday Liz kept saying how she wanted a pug. I'm not a big fan of them though, once they get older they aren't playful and have breathing problems.

im a little fond of the aust. shephed myself. there's no better dog with kiddos and very smart and east to train. however, it would almost be a crime to have one without a backyard. they need alot of exercise and room to play.

so basically i have no advice for you. i just wanted to steal the platform to brag about aussies.

Some have to have a nose surgery to remove bone inbetween their nostils, and they are defiantly a lap dog. Big reason why it was the dog of Buddist Priest.

Some have to have a nose surgery to remove bone inbetween their nostils, and they are defiantly a lap dog. Big reason why it was the dog of Buddist Priest.
My brothers french bulldog had the same surgery. I love his dog because it is essentially a leaner/muscular pug, it is also very active.

Here is my parent's golden, Sally, in their motorhome...
OldPics888.jpg

Brother and his french bulldog, Vinnie...
OldPics892.jpg

Vinnie and Sally together...
Outlaw131.jpg