• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some knowledge

AaronFromPA

Hello all,

Below are some pictures of a cigar box/humidor that was given to me by a good friend of mine before he left town. I have only had it for a couple of weeks and just recently turned it into a humi. It nows holds the contents of a recent trade I did with a fellow BOTL here on the boards. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the humidor, when it was released, is it a collector. You know the normal stuff. It was a very generous gift regardless and I have grown to love it.

monti1.jpg

montiopen.jpg

Oh no worries my friend took care of the sticks long ago ;). I have the tubos as well. each one has the same art around it. Rather neat looking.

That was a limited release lacquered box from Altadis a couple years ago. I think I sold our last one last year. Had the Monte DelaCroixs in it. (Don't recall the size but maybe someone will know). Haven't seen the lacquered ones for a while but we still have some of the wooden ones around.

The lacquered ones are a really pretty piece of work. Glad you got one. :D

Back