• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some suggestions

heheh, ok... Too many people suggesting Padron's, so I'm ordering some :p

The ISOM's, I don't really have access to, so I don't think I'll be able to sample any of those unless I take a trip....

Oh ####, I'm going to the smoke shop today and gonna git me some Padron lovin' :thumbs:

-Tony

Nice try Ed. We've already come up with the fact that it was on Babylon 5. Now we're looking for the character's name. I think Sheridan, Garibaldi, & Ivonova have all been guessed, so they're out. Anyone else?

Dave :p

WAG #2.....Sinclair. (Hey, if nobody else can get this, process of elimanation should take care of it.)

Dave doesn't it just suck that nobody here has a clue about your favorite show? :) Or maybe after you announced that there was no prize, they all just gave up. :p

ok, ok, ok - I'm gonna narrow it down for you. The character was not a member of Earth Force at any time.

Does THAT help?

LMAO
Dave :p

I have never seen Babylon 5. Is that the one with Scott Bacula (sp?)(Quantum Leap guy)

Noooo, I think you're thinking about the new show Enterprise. Babylon5 was a 5 years series that ended a few years ago. Still, it was the greatest sci-fi program ever.

Dave :thumbs:

how about the television series V you know where they ate people, I love that show when I was younger. ;) :) :)

oh yeah smokintone you dont have to go anywhere to get isoms they can come to you. the internet and post service is a beautiful thing. :sign: :sign: :sign: (along with credit cards) :angry: :p

Next (and hopefully final) clue.....
This characted was not human at the beginning of the series.

BTW, "V" was a very cool series. I had forgotten about that one.

Dave :D

Dave...is there a prize at the end of this..... ??? ...lol

It was actually said first by Sheridan....then repeated by Delenn... :D Did I win!!!!

I don't remember it ever being said by Sheridan, but I was (obviously) refering to the uttering of Delenn.

Yes, you win.

No, you don't get anything - I was just asking a question!

Dave :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Who did you bribe for the answer?

Honestly, I said it very early on - no prize, just a trivia question.

Sorry ???