• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to build a coolidor

Phil

I need one of these as I just filled up all 3 ( a 100ct, a 125ct, and a 500ct) humies I own. I don't think I can fit another stick! LOL

I would like suggestions on where to go for the cooler (good online place with a great price, or home depot).

Also, should I line it in cedar?

Beads or Oasis??

Please help me you FOG's!!!

Thanks guys

Phil (FNG)

Phil, check your local Costco or Sam's Club for the 150 quart coolers. Also local stores should be closing out their cooler stock for the season.

I use Climmax beads in all my coolidors and I don't worry about lining them with cedar, I have enough cedar boxes in each one to take of that.

Get a new cooler, wipe it out with warm water, let air dry. Pack with cigars and humidification device and you're done. :thumbs:

Yeah, what he said!!!

150 qt cooler (great time of year to buy them, 50% off)
Climmax beads
Don't worry about cedar
I like the analog hygrometers that Vern sells. It has a screw on the back so you can calibrate it with the beads.

coventrycat86 said:
Yeah, what he said!!!

150 qt cooler (great time of year to buy them, 50% off)
Climmax beads
Don't worry about cedar
I like the analog hygrometers that Vern sells. It has a screw on the back so you can calibrate it with the beads.
What these 2 said!

LMAO!!!! You guys are too funny!

Thank you shadow!!! I appretiate all your input, that is what I shall do.

The rest of ya'll just used this to post pad :p :p :p

Trust me Phil, get the 150qt Igloo. It's got a flat bottom and runs $60 at Sams.

lucasbuck said:
Trust me Phil, get the 150qt Igloo. It's got a flat bottom and runs $60 at Sams.
yes, I agree. 150 qt. will still fill up fast i bet.

coventrycat86 said:
And Phil talks about post paddin'

You're (not your) too funny Phil (laugh)
CC looks like Phil will pass you by the end of the weekend

HEY, Mike's BACK.

Sorry again it took me so long to give you the pass key back here but glad you made it!!!

LOL more like the day after tomorrow!!!

coventrycat86 said:
HEY, Mike's BACK.

Sorry again it took me so long to give you the pass key back here but glad you made it!!!

LOL more like the day after tomorrow!!!
that would be Sunday...the end of the weekend!!! :p

Hey! There was a lot of work to do today rebuilding threads and all.
:p :p :p

Hard work! ;)

heh. crazy.

i dunno, i feel like if i buy a bigger humidor, i'll be tempted into buying more cigars. the more cigars i buy, the less money i have. the less money i have, the less i'll have to spend for stuff such as food :p.

and food is good.

thejollyco said:
heh. crazy.

i dunno, i feel like if i buy a bigger humidor, i'll be tempted into buying more cigars. the more cigars i buy, the less money i have. the less money i have, the less i'll have to spend for stuff such as food :p.

and food is good.
Food is highly overated. ;) :D

yea, but if i don't eat, my tummy hurts.

i don't like it when my tummy hurts.