• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to make room

Guitar_Gatler

The Dude
I've only got so much room in my humi and I need to clear a little space for a few birthday smokes(Haven't decided which ones yet). I'm giving away a fiver of JR Alt Edicion Limitada Monte "C"....I got these a couple of months ago to satisfy that "I've only got a half a half hour to waste and I don't want to waste it on a nice smoke" itch. I've only got about 10 left out of the bundle and I've just realised that I only get a few chances to smoke and I don't want to waste them on these sticks. Heck I'd even be willing to give away TWO fivers but I've only got 6 in cello and 4 out so if anyone wants the 1 in cello with the 4 nakies they can have em in the second fiver.

So, I don't know if these things are worth any kind of riddles or games so I'm gonna make it real easy, the first fiver goes to the first person to guess my birthday(should be real easy), and the second one goes to the first person who expresses a dire need for some cheap sticks to smoke while they're mowing the lawn.

Just a forewaring, I might not get these mailed out until Monday.

I work ror a landscape architecture firm firm, but don't mow any lawns, haha.

I'll let a newb express their need!

Oh and good job Phatcat, I have a feeling you won haha.

feb 17 84?

haha cool, that was quick. I didn't figure it would take long for someone to look in my profile :D

bigwhiteash, northernmoris, davidg, sorry guys PhatCat's got the first fiver. The second one is still going to the first one to post a dire need(if one exists for such a thing).

Wow. I never win these types of things. It was by chance I checked in to CP after dinner.

Very generous of you to send these. I'm new, no doubt, so I'll gladly smoke them this summer while mowing the lawn. Also to share with my mooching brother-in-law. Ha!

I've never tried them before so I'm looking forward to them.

Humble thanks,
Bill

Well, it looks like I am too late to try to guess your birthday, so the only thing left for me to do is express my dire need to have them while I mow the lawn right? When it comes right down to it, you sending me these cigars MIGHT just end up saving my marriage! I know, its far fetched, especially considering the fact that the wife hates the fact that I smoke cigars :blush: . But during the summer time the LAST thing I ever want to do is mow the lawn, and the wife is always on my ass about it, and who knows, one day she might just up and leave me because of it :( . So, my thought is, if I have something enjoyable to smoke, I'll have something to look forward to when mowing the lawn, and in turn it will get done, which will keep the misses happy and in the same bed! :cool:

Truth be told, I'm not all that worried about my wife leaving me because of the lawn, but I thought it was pretty logic reasoning right? :whistling:

Well, it looks like I am too late to try to guess your birthday, so the only thing left for me to do is express my dire need to have them while I mow the lawn right? When it comes right down to it, you sending me these cigars MIGHT just end up saving my marriage! I know, its far fetched, especially considering the fact that the wife hates the fact that I smoke cigars :blush: . But during the summer time the LAST thing I ever want to do is mow the lawn, and the wife is always on my ass about it, and who knows, one day she might just up and leave me because of it :( . So, my thought is, if I have something enjoyable to smoke, I'll have something to look forward to when mowing the lawn, and in turn it will get done, which will keep the misses happy and in the same bed! :cool:

Truth be told, I'm not all that worried about my wife leaving me because of the lawn, but I thought it was pretty logic reasoning right? :whistling:

haha...well if that ain't dire need, I don't know what is. Looks like we're all done here.

Thanks Gat, I'm really looking forward to smoking one of these, and of course I'll have to save some for when I mow the lawn! :laugh:

I just received the JR's today Gat and I just wanted to say thank you again! Looks like it'll be upwards of 60 degrees here in Dallas tomorrow so I might have the ability to light one of 'em up. Thank you sir!

Kyle

My package also arrived today in perfect condition.

I'll echo Kyle's sentiments and extend a heartfelt thanks for your generosity. Whether they're Padron 64 anniversarios or "yardgars" the act is still the same in my eyes.

Thanks for being a good example of a BOTL. I'm taking notes.

Sincerely,
Bill