• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to say a few things...

TugBoat

Reaction score
I have been wanting to say a couple things on the board this past week but have been unable to because of serious computer problems. I have since replaced my computer and once again can freely access CP.

First I want to thank JonDot. I sent him a box to be signed by Carlito at the Outlaw event and I have since received the box back and could not be happier. It is certainly my prized piece of my signed box collection. John is an A+ BOTL who went out of his way to help me out and I appreciate it.

And second I want to thank Mark (N2Advnture). I recently placed an order from his site, Cigarmony, and there was a little mix up. Part of my order was a black guayabera, he sent the right size but sent a white one. It's no big deal, the shirt looked real good in white, I just don't wear white often at all. I sent him a message and he told me that the right shirt was being sent out (I think it was that same day) and to send the one I received back when I had a chance.

The way Mark took care of this is exactly how every company should do customer service. I have dealt with returns from other companies and it is often a nightmare. Marks quick and friendly way of helping me is exactly why I will continue to order from him.

It's great to hear of top notch customer service these days. My next cigar accessory purchase will no doubt be through Cigarmony.

It's really easy to give compliments when you're dealing with two of the best.