• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need to take a break for a bit

PhatCat

Hey everyone,

Just want to let you all know I'll be on a bit of a break for awhile. Last Thursday morning I scared my wife by having a seizure at 4am. Went to the hospital and they found a brain tumor in my right frontal lobe. Had surgery last Friday and they got most of it. Should know by next week how aggressive it is and what the next steps will be for treatment.

I'm doing well at home and my work has been great. God is good! His strength is everything to me right now. My wife and kids are doing good and I just want to let you all know that I'll be checking in from time to time but probably not going to be able to be active very much. Just too much other stuff to deal with right now.

I've learned so much about cigars on this forum and met some amazing people. You guys inspire me everyday. Keep on keepin' on and I'm looking forward to the weather improving here so I can enjoy a smoke again soon.

Thanks for the positive vibes and prayers. I'm gonna beat this cancer stuff like nothing. :thumbs:

Later,
Bill

Rest up and get strong, brother! We're all thinking of you!

Good luck. Take it slow and easy and most of all stay positive!

KICK SOME CANCER ASS!!!

Sorry to hear that. Glad that you are home and doing well. Hope to hear good news soon.

You and your family will be in our prayers. Beat it like it owes you money.

You have the right stuff!

Get well soon,

Steve

Get well and do what the doctors tell you to do. You will be smoking cigars sooner than you think.

Glad to hear your feeling ok brother, we are here awaiting your return with a quality smoke just for you. See you soon brother, get well soon!!!