• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your suggestions

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Reaction score
I just started a reseller account which means I can now setup webspace accounts for people other then myself.

I created a webpage at my Hosting Page.

On there, I have 3 things.
Current prices
Available services
Terms Of Service

First of all, what do you think of the prices. It's cheaper then most I can find - but people told me I wasn't charging enough with my first choice of prices. So, they were raised to what you see.

Secondly, you'll notice an extreme shortage of text. I wanted to get some suggestions for the "filler" in the page. How would you advertise it?

Compliment or criticizm - I want 'em both. Thanks for your help.

Dave ;)

Great prices. I belong to a group that hosts it's website on a free hosting service but we eventually want to have our own domain - will definately be plugging for you when we take that on which should be the first quarter of 2004 ;-)

Sam

How big is the site? If it's small enough, I can put you on my Intro plan - that's free

5MB storage
250MB Monthly Transfer
1 yr free

Let me know,
Dave :thumbs:

I'll let the others know about this when I see them in a couple weeks - sounds like a great deal to me. Thanks!

The site isn't that big at all - at least at this point and probably so for awhile longer.

Sam