• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nephew Going to Shanghai

wtrfwler1

My oldest nephew is in his third year at the Merchant Marine Academy. Your second year and third year you have to spend a set amount of time at sea. Well Gary just finished his first four months on a container ship running from Northern Europe to Houston. He has been at home for a few days and found out today he is headed to Shanghai this weekend. He will be there helping retrofit an ship and then help sail it back to Mobile.

Gary started smoking about a year ago and being the uncle that I am I have encouraged and helped him support his new found hobby. He called today to tell me where he was going and asked if I new of any shops over there he could visit. Well I don’t, so if anyone would be kind enough to PM me any shops they know of I would be grateful.

Robby

Edit to add I know there is a LCDH there

Have him check out the Shanghai airport duty free cigar shop. I hear its pretty awesome and prices are better than LCDH. Have him say "Hello" to Uncle Fred and tell him Sam from Tucson sent him :)