• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Neptune cigars?

Techmaster-1

I saw a post in the hot cigar deals and was just wondering if they are any food because tehy seem like ok prices for what u get. just curious as I might order some but not sure!!!

Patrice at Neptune sent us a bunch of cigars fopr our raffle at LOL Herf II. I have them in my cabinet. They look like well made Dominican cigars, though I haven't smoked any of them. For the price I would almost bet they would be a good beginner smoke or a good everyday smoke for someone who enjoys Dominican leaf.

If you do break down and pick some up, be sure to let us know what you think of them, k?

Dave :)

I should see if anyone wants to go in with on any of the specials that they have right now???

They used to have an eight count cigar sampler with a couple of each size of their new "Force 2" line up. I ordered this several months ago because I was curious about the company and their products. MattR, believe it or not, is pretty close with his guesstimation of these cigars. The second generation cigar is slightly stronger than their original offering. I would characterize them as being between a mild+ cigar. Taste is fairly one dimensional, but they're not bad, not bad at all.

S.