• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NERF 2009...It is here!

The Eye

For all those wondering, it is that time again, NERF in Boston!!!

This event is a non sponsored, non profit charity event held every year at Churchills in Boston... It is for 'Wednesday's child', a charity that helps place special needs children in adoptive homes. We have had great sucess every year, thanks to the supporters like yourselves.

NERF 2009 UPDATE!! If you haven't registered yet what are you waiting for: nerfref@gmail.com

Get registered EARLY, as the room only holds 100 or so people. If you don't know much about the event, ask! You will wish you attended! For anyone who would like to make a donation to the charity raffle, you may send them to me directly. Just PM me for my addy! ALL donations, be they cigars, acessories, etc. are appreciated!

The Eye

*poke*

Good cause notwithstanding, it is poor form to register on a board and have your first and only post be an announcement for a non-board related event (posted in the wrong forum - events go here) complete with solicitations for donations.

Introduce yourself here.

Who are you, what is Churchills, and tell us about Wednesday's Child.

- Tim