• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nestor Reserve Box-Pressed Maduro Torpedo

DangerField

I'm not going to waste time giving a full run down. Here is the bottom line: The "Nestor Reserve Box-Pressed Maduro Torpedo" is a big black cigarette. It is almost completely flavorless. I puffed like a chimney trying to get some kind of taste out of this. It makes original Macanudo seem as strong as a Camacho Corojo. I tried inhaling, retro-haling, chewing the bastard... nothing. Good thing I paid a buck twenty five.

It is pretty though.

I'm not going to waste time giving a full run down. Here is the bottom line: The "Nestor Reserve Box-Pressed Maduro Torpedo" is a big black cigarette. It is almost completely flavorless. I puffed like a chimney trying to get some kind of taste out of this. It makes original Macanudo seem as strong as a Camacho Corojo. I tried inhaling, retro-haling, chewing the bastard... nothing. Good thing I paid a buck twenty five.

It is pretty though.
Nester the Molester strikes again! Yeah, they are an ongoing joke on the cbid boards. The positive thing is that now you have that reference point on the other side of the scale. :D